SIMPLY PUT – WE RESPECT YOU & YOUR PRIVACY.
i.) Any data or info you furnish to us via contacting us through our website (via our Contact Form, or Email) we keep strictly confidential - and will only be used for the sole-purpose of us replying to your inquiry and solving your need.
ii.) We hate spam as much as you. Should you wish to subscribe our OpsClinic Newsletter, we will periodically send you newsworthy information, relevant to our industry and services. We hope it’s interesting – if it’s not, simply unsubscribe.
Here’s the legal version:
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
- your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicatingwhere your computer is located on the Internet
- if you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will;
- not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission;
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services you have requested or contracted from us;
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of OpsClinic, LLC, its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
EXTERNAL DATA STORAGE SITES
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
NOTICE TO EUROPEAN UNION USERS
OpsClnic, LLC’s operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) to the United States. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM CHILDREN
You must be at least 13 years old to use OpsClinic, LLC’sWeb site(s) and service(s). OpsClinic, LLC does not knowingly collect information from children under 13. (See the [U.S.] Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.)